"That's a great deal to make one word mean," Alice said in a thoughtful tone. "When I make a word do a lot of work like that," said Humpty Dumpty, "I always pay it extra."

Thursday 10 September 2009

Frappuccino

 
I came across the word frappuccino the other day and had't a clue what it was, except that it was presumably a coffee related product. It seems it is an iced cappuccino.

"Frappuccino is a registered trademark of Starbucks and is the name of a blended ice beverage and of a bottled coffee beverage."
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you. I have no idea what one tastes like, but it's what my university-aged granddaughter always orders. And I noticed the last time I was in Costco, that you can no buy a case of it, in small bottles. But since I'm not much of a coffee drinker, I'll have to take Eryn's word for the fact that it's 'fabulous!' Maybe we should be more adverturous and give it a try? The Canadian Chickadee

    ReplyDelete